Date of Last Revision: October, 2014
About Our Terms
Access to and use of this site (‘WithoutARoofGame.com’) is provided by the New World Coders entity on the following terms.
- By using WithoutARoofGame.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of WithoutARoofGame.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use WithoutARoofGame.com.
- New World Coders may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by New World Coders. Your continued use of WithoutARoofGame.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use Of WithoutARoofGame.com
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use WithoutARoofGame.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any WithoutARoofGame.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of WithoutARoofGame.com content requires the prior written permission of New World Coders. If you would like to request permission to use any of the content on your sites, please review our copyright notice. The only exception to these rules is when you use images, pictures, videos or texts for advertisements/reviewing of New World Coders games, software, and web sites. In this case you may use such content for commercial or non-commercial use, but you agree not to sell, rent or resell any portion of the content, and do not change, delete, hide, remove, or in any way make ineffective the trademark, copyright, or proprietary notices therein. This exception doesn’t apply to New World Coders game and software executables or installation files.
Our site contains content that we create as well as content provided by third parties. This content includes, among other things, product reviews and services offered by parties other than WithoutARoofGame.com. We do not guarantee the accuracy, the integrity, or the quality of the content on our sites, and you may not rely on any of this content. Without limitation, we are not responsible for postings by users in forum.
You agree to use WithoutARoofGame.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of WithoutARoofGame.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within WithoutARoofGame.com
The names, images and logos identifying WithoutARoofGame.com, New World Coders or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the New World Coders and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of New World Coders or any other third party.
Contributions to WithoutARoofGame.com
Further, by submitting your contribution to WithoutARoofGame.com, you:
- Warrant that your contribution:
- Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to New World Coders.
for all the purposes specified above;
- Is not defamatory; and
- Does not infringe any law; and
- Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to New World Coders.
- Indemnify New World Coders against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the New World Coders as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- Waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on WithoutARoofGame.com and the purposes specified above.
You agree to use the WithoutARoofGame.com forum in accordance with the following Forum Rules. These apply across all WithoutARoofGame.com community sites and services.
About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant WithoutARoofGame.com community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising or promoting.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
Your WithoutARoofGame.com Account:
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
Accounts may be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
New World Coders reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple WithoutARoofGame.com accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
Account is used for access to certain parts of this site.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address, email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any New World Coders community.
You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in WithoutARoofGame.com forum. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material to a WithoutARoofGame.com forum with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to submit to or share with WithoutARoofGame.com communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of New World Coders or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
If you’re under age 16
Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in the New World Coders community.
Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
If you breach these Forum Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Forum Rules when taking part in a WithoutARoofGame.com forum, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited (only if your email address is known to New World Coders). This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of WithoutARoofGame.com community areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any WithoutARoofGame.com communities or anywhere else on WithoutARoofGame.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on WithoutARoofGame.com, and New World Coders considers such behavior to be serious and/or repeated, the may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
New World Coders reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any WithoutARoofGame.com account, at any time, for any reason.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
While New World Coders tries hard to ensure that WithoutARoofGame.com is functioning correctly and is as accurate as possible, this will not always be achievable and therefore the following disclaimer applies.
WithoutARoofGame.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to New World Coders, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made.
New World Coders does not guarantee or represent that the content and/or facilities available or accessible via these websites will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the websites will be uninterrupted.
New World Coders expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use these websites, whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, viruses, errors – whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
Accessing these websites and the downloading of material from them is done entirely at the user’s own risk. The user, and not New World Coders, will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if New World Coders has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
New World Coders makes no representations whatsoever about any third party websites which you may access. When you access a third party website via this website, please understand that it is independent from New World Coders, and that New World Coders has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link from this website to a third party website does not mean that we endorse or accept responsibility for the content, the privacy practices, or the use of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you access is free of items such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The failure or delay of New World Coders to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive NewWorldCoders’s right to enforce that right.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the European Union.
All sales are final, purchases are non-refundable unless stated other wise on the product page.